The Online Booking self-service facility makes it possible for the traveler to create a new booking. As you book a reservation, the below general sequence of steps will display. After completing each of these steps, you will successfully book a reservation.
- Flight Selection - search for flights
- Passengers - add passenger information
- Seat Selection - reserve seats
- Extras - add ancillaries
- Payment - displays the forms of payment that are available for the current booking.
- Confirmation - once a passenger has booked a reservation, the user lands on the Confirmation page
Shop and Book can be accessed on www.airniugini.com.pg and is available on the home page booking widget tab "Book a Flight". Alternatively, you can also access directly here: Online Booking >