Follow the steps below to pay your additional baggage on www.airniugini.com.pg
Additional baggage can be prepaid for Air Niugini operated and marketed flights up to three (3) hours before your scheduled departure.
Step 1 – Retrieve your existing Booking
- Visit the www.airniugini.com.pg homepage to reveal the booking widget
- On the Manage Booking tab, enter your Booking Reference and Last Name and click “Manage Booking” to retrieve your existing booking. Your booking reference consists of six letters and can be found on your e-ticket itinerary.
Step 2 – Select Trip Options
- Choose Trip Options to go to the extras pages where you can select prepaid baggage.
- Air Niugini offers different fare types to best suit your travel needs. From our special Economy Promo fares ideal for budget travellers to the Business Flex fares with maximum flexibility, you have a range of options to choose from.
- Choose your preferred fare type.
Step 5 – Add additional baggage
You can add baggage by choosing the “Prepaid Baggage”.
By using the counter, select your preferred bags you wish to buy and add to cart. Prepaid baggage is purchased in blocks of five kilograms (5kgs) with a minimum of five kilograms (5kgs) and a maximum of forty-five (45kgs) per passenger. You must correctly estimate the total weight and pay the correct amount as once paid, no refund will be allowed.
- Click “Continue to Payment” when done
Step 6 – Almost done! Time for payment.
Make sure that you review all travel details and information provided are correct before proceeding to choose your preferred form of payment below to complete your purchase. You can view the booking summary, displayed on the right-hand side of your screen, to view your booking details and costs break-up.
- Choose your preferred payment method to pay for your flight (and extras)
- Enter your details in the fields provided, or by following the steps in the information provided (see Credit card example image below)
- Click “Continue To Purchase” your flight(s) and extras.
- While waiting for your transaction to be processed, do not hit the back button, refresh or leave the page.
- If you are not redirected back to the Booking Confirmation page within the next 5 minutes, please do the following:
- Do not attempt another booking as you might be double charged for the new booking.
- Contact us immediately on phone number +675 327 3780 or email email@example.com to verify your booking before taking any further actions.
Step 7 – Booking Confirmation
- It will take a moment to book your flight(s). You will be redirected back to your booking, once it is confirmed as shown in the image below.
- Should you wish to make changes to your booking, use the Manage My Trips options