Follow the steps below to make your booking on www.airniugini.com.pg
Step 1 – Search for flights
- Visit the www.airniugini.com.pg homepage to reveal the booking widget
- Enter your flight search criteria, and click “Search Flights”
Step 2 – Select your flight time and fare type
- Choose your preferred flight time and fare type
- Air Niugini offers different fare types to best suit your travel needs. From our special Economy Promo fares ideal for budget travellers to the Business Flex fares with maximum flexibility, you have a range of options to choose from.
- Choose your preferred fare type.
Step 3 – Review Flight Details
- Ensure that you review the details to ensure flight information is correct before proceeding
Step 4 – Enter Traveller details and travel preferences
- Enter your names in the Traveller Details fields provided
- Note: Make sure the names entered appear as they are on the traveler's government-issued identification(s) and is the same to be used for travelling. For International travel, names must match a valid passport. For Domestic travel, names must match a valid ID card. Name changes are not allowed once booking has been completed.
- Enter your contact details in the Phone Number and Email Address fields provided
- Note: Ensure that you provide the correct email address so that we can send your booking confirmation. Your mobile phone number will also assist us in contacting you in case of any flight changes.
- Add travel preferences where needed
Step 5 – Continue to Ancillaries
You can personalize your trip experience by choosing the flight extras here. You can;
- Select your Seat
- Air Niugini will make every effort to honour your selected seat. However, due to safety, security and operational reasons, seat selection cannot be guaranteed. In such cases, Air Niugini reserves the right to change the assigned seat and provide the most suitable alternative.
- Add additional Baggage
- Prepaid baggage is sold in lots of 5 Kgs. You must correctly estimate the total weight and pay the correct amount as once paid, no refund will be allowed. Read our Baggage Policy for further information
- Select Bundles
- Bundles are combinations of Seat & additional Baggage that can be paid together at a cheaper price compared to purchasing them separately.
- Click “Continue to Payment” when done
Step 6 – Almost done! Time for payment.
Make sure that you review all travel details and information provided are correct before proceeding to choose your preferred form of payment below to complete your purchase. You can view the booking summary, displayed on the right-hand side of your screen, to view your booking details and costs break-up.
- Choose your preferred payment method to pay for your flight (and extras)
- Enter your details in the fields provided, or by following the steps in the information provided (see Credit card example image below)
- Click “Continue To Purchase” your flight(s) and extras.
- While waiting for your transaction to be processed, do not hit the back button, refresh or leave the page.
- If you are not redirected back to the Booking Confirmation page within the next 5 minutes, please do the following:
- Do not attempt another booking as you might be double charged for the new booking.
- Contact us immediately on phone number +675 327 3780 or email email@example.com to verify your booking before taking any further actions.
Step 7 – Booking Confirmation
- It will take a moment to book your flight(s). You will be redirected back to your booking, once it is confirmed as shown in the image below.
- Should you wish to make changes to your booking, use the Manage My Trips options